RE: A triple for triples.

>The big question, does anyone on the list have any experience on
>the SV650?

Before I bought my ST, the bike I really wanted was the SV650. I really
wanted the faired version, but Suzuki wasn't smart enough to import it to
the US. While I was waiting for an SV650 to arrive so I could test ride it,
I got bored with their delays and finally started looking at other bikes.
Took a test ride on the ST, and the rest is history. However before I
picked up my ST, an SV650 came in and I did test ride it. I would still
like to have one as a third bike (got to get a KLR650 first), as it is a
blast to ride. Very torquey and very light. My only nitpick is the shape of
the gas tank. The cutouts didn't fit my legs very well. I'm 6'-0" so anyone
that tall or taller may have the same problem. I'd probably learn to live
with it, just as I've learned to live with my knees hitting the fairing on
the ST.

Overall, the SV650 is a great beginners bike. Easy to ride, easy to pickup,
and hard to outgrow.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com

End of st-digest V2000 #20