Re: flat bat

> Dee push started me in the parking lot in Colorado Springs.

I have also push started mine, twice, the first of which was on the
second morning of out trip up into Utah.  The battery just went dead as
Lisa's had done 3-4 weeks before. When the ignition key was turned on,
the lights came on dim and the bike would not turn over at all.  I
started pushing the bike to a different parking spot when I decided to
try bump starting it, since I had it moving anyways.  It worked!

The second time was at an MSF advanced rider course where the bike was
started and stopped over and over again between excersises.  It worked
once, then after I killed it the next time I could not get it push
started a second time, even with Lisa pushing the bike.   Both times it
worked as I pushed the bike on level ground while straddling the seat.
Don't want to do this too often though, especially in the heat of the
summer.

..Richard