Road Rash Cream

I remember a thread a while back where someone recommended a cretain cream for road rash, but forgot.  Anyone remember?  I took a rather painful spill on my mountain bicycle yesterday morning, and its near impossible to sleep with my arm stinging and oozing.  It's amazing the amount of damage inflicted at the low speed at which I was going.  It reinforces the idea to wear proper riding apparal while on motorcycles at all times regardless how uncomfortable it may seem.  This 10 to 15 mph crash made my life miserable!!