Re: Road Rash Cream

Just wanted to let you know that Silvadine Cream (silver sulfadiazine cream USP)
is prescription only and you will need to see a doctor to get it.  It's indicated
use is for treating deep burns, but some types of road rash are similar to a
burn.  It is very good for preventing infection (the thing that kills burn
patients) and has some soothing effects on an injury.  It is not exactly cheap,
but is a good product.

Hope you heal fast,
Dan