RE: A message from Wolf Racing

Martin,
I would strongly adivse that you do not bother with Wolf racing. I had 3 of their products for the T509 and all fell to pieces in under 150km. Two the baffle padding came out the end, one the casing deformed and split - all were ugly and poorly made. I have heard from many others of similar stories on Wolf products.
regards
Jonathan

>>> "Retherford, Martin" <MRetherford@xxxxxxxxxxx> 24/01/00 18:22:38 >>>
Peter,
	I am looking into an underseat exhaust for a Triumph Sprint ST/RS.
There are several people, (4) plus myself at the moment, who are interested.
Some want a triple muffler out and others just want a standard type muffler
out of the system.  I believe I can speak for all that we would want the
exhaust system to work with the hard bag/pannier system of the ST.  RS is
not a concern in the pannier area.  No hard luggage offered.
	I look forward to your response to my inquiry.

Martin Retherford

Hi
You recently contacted our autoresponder for more information about Wolf
exhausts.
Whilst the autoresponder is great way to get information out (even whilst
we're asleep) it is rather impersonal. So I thought I would just drop you a
quick line to let you know there is a real person here and to let you know
that if you need any more information you can get in touch with me.
My e-mail address is info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> .
If you have any questions I will try to answer them immediately and as fully
as possible. Wolf have a policy of a totally open door. We are proud of what
we do but we also accept that what we do may not be what you are looking
for. If it is not I'll tell you.
Whether or not you buy your new exhaust from Wolf we are always happy to
answer technical questions or help out with fitting or jetting inquiries.
Wolf exhausts are all built to the highest possible standards and represent
the best you can get.
I look forward to hearing from you
Regards
Peter Sorrell