Re: Radiator

In order to fix mine properly, they replaced not only the radiator, but
every piece of mounting hardware as well. It now has about 4000 miles on
the last (Knock on wood, its fourth) radiator. Triumph suggested
replacing everything (all warranty work, of course). Apparently if the
mounting hardware isn't just right, tightening it down can cause
unwanted pressure points which lead to failure. Mine was leaking from
under both top mounting bolts. Hope this helps.