RE: Triumph Tank bag mods & Triumph race can

There is a picture of the tank bag on the RS site under accessories.
Since the RS and the ST have the same tank I am sure that it is the same
one. You can search the archives for post from other people that have
made comments on the Triumph bag as well as modifications that allow a
quick removal.

As far as the pipe goes I just bought a Two Brothers slip on. I love it
The sound is great, increased power delivery without any flat spots.
Weight savings of 7lbs. I uploaded some pictures to the ST site last
week or the week before. Did you get a chance to look at them??  I like
it much better that the Triumph can.  The sound from the TB is awesome,
it almost sounds like a V-twin. It is real deep and throaty. My dad says
that it snorts when I get on the gas. As far as the remapping goes I
would take it to a Triumph dealer. Triumph has already spent the time in
doing the remap program. You don't have to fiddle with it to get it
right. You might be able to take it to someone that has a dyno and try
and adjust it for you. But again they would be starting from scratch. If
you do make sure they have a CO analyzer. You cant just remap the fuel
injection with out monitoring the CO coming out of the exhaust. If you
have any other questions let me know.