Alarm information

	Jong and others who may have the Triumph alarm and received foreign
instructions as I did. From my November post:

	The alarm only chirps when in the disabled mode. I found this out by
contacting Datatool myself.
	If you turn the switch on without the bike running and press the circle
and the triangle both simultaneously the alarm goes into disable mode
and chirps to warn you of such. 			If you let the alarm set and then
press the triangle only the alarm goes into ferry mode and the motion
detector is disabled but the electrical switch and kill functions still
are
active. There is no chirp in this mode.
	The alarm will reset to standard mode by pressing the circle to disarm
the bike and letting the alarm reset or starting the bike.
	How do I know the electrical switch and kill work when in the ferry
mode? Just ask my neighbors when I place it in ferry mode to wash the
bike and then switch the ignition on to try and start the bike for dry
out!

"Rude Dog"
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"