Re: Tim's Dead Battery

> Seems like a pretty common problem.  Mine went to lunch at near three months of usage???.... and I do not let the bike sit for extended periods either.

DITTO.  We have two STs and both had dead batteries at less than 5
months.  One died at the start of our trip to Arkansas and the other on
the third day of our trip to Utah.  Both bikes are ridden almost every
weekend and never left sitting for long.  A battery charger is also used
occasionally to top up the charge and we do not have alarm systems
installed to drain the charge.

..Richard