Re: 2000 RALLYE

Mark Hanke wrote:

> Greg, Glad to here you will be there. Mike is planning on meeting me there as
> well. Have you ever been to a STAR event before?

It will be good to see you and Mike again!

Yes, I've been to several STARs:  Gettysburg, the one in the UP of Michigan, Avon
three times (2 STARs, one regional), T3 in AR/OK (what is it called now, T11 or
T12?), and I was supposed to make Helena but my Beemer broke down in Nashville
whilst I was on my way.  As an aside, I never attended any HSTA function on a
Honda (I've owned 2).  I either took the BMW or the Yamaha... and now the ST will
be my trusty steed.

BTW, I think Avon is the best!  The Christie is just so perfect with the covered
parking, bike wash area, pool, hot tubs, and easy access to great roads.  The
hardest part is crossing KS and eastern CO (living in KS and riding an ST is an
oxymoron, trust me).  At least I'll have a Throttlemeister this time.  :-)    And
if Steve "DuHamel Jr." Kohlscheen goes, maybe I'll draft him as he zooms through
Kansas City.  With him in the lead I figure we'll get there in 8 hours instead of
12.  ;-)

GG