Avon RZR / RZF

     For anybody out there who may still be interested in tyre choices, I
     recently fitted an Avon AV-RZR rear and AV-RZF front, both of standard
     sizes.

     These have a nice round profile (like the standard Azaro) which
     results in steady and precise turn in. The sidewalls seem stronger
     that the BTs and the bike feels more stable when cranked over at
     speed. There is definitely more feedback from both ends, especially
     the rear. All in all, the profile and construction seems to work very
     well with the standard suspension.

     Most impressive of all though is the grip. These things stick like a
     sticky thing using super glue to stick itself to something sticky! I
     have yet been able to provoke a slide from either end under road
     conditions. Wet or dry, they're unshakeable.

     It's still too early to comment on durability but I guess that 2000 -
     2500 miles would see the rear in the bin; Much less if you're trying
     really hard. My TL could chew an RZR(rear) in 750 miles.

     If you're interested in grip and handling over longevity then give
     them a try. You won't be dissapointed.

     Martin,
     Ireland

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software