corbin seats

Someone here was advertising their corbin seat recently and was asked why
they were selling it, was there ever an answer?  After riding my old k75
with corbin this week it's got me hankering to upgrade but since reading the
bad review on the st page I'm a bit nervous about spending what they charge
for it.

If I do order it will be either the carbon fiber or the ostrich leather
seat, probably with backrest.  Anybody have any other seats out there they
can reccomend?  I don't want to send mine off to be reworked, would rather
just get a whole new seat..