Re: Welsh Roads (Not Triumph Specific)

> Robert,
>
> I only live about 20 miles from Ruthin, so if you have time on your
> schedule drop me a line and I'll ride over for a meet. Alternitivly if you
> fancy some company from Bala onwards, depending on the day you ride I
could
> meet you there.

Ken
Thanks for taking time out to describe your route, it was just what I was
looking for. Instead of fixing a map to my tank- your email will be there!

Keith,
Thanks for the advice, I may have to postpone my trip for a week or two
because of new commitments..... and a bad weather forecast :-) But let me
have your email address and I'll be in touch when I make the trip.

Robert Wilson
rgw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx