Re: Pirelli Dragons and Suspension Update.

  Well that's what I thought at first but we forget that the front
forks don't work as a pair they work as a single unit. So having
different weight oils in different forks changes the overall rebound
damping of the forks as a unit. Frequently race teams will fine tune
the fork performance with varying weights and even amounts of oil in
different fork tubes. In fact there is a brand of forks, Marazochi
(sp), can't remember which one that only has I believe springs in one
side..

Erik