Sad weekend

     I will be traveling North along with many Irish bikers for Joeys
     funeral service.

     If anybody would like a message included in the book of condolences I
     will gladly print off any emails (sent to me offlist) and add them too
     the book on your behalf.

     Martin

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software

End of st-digest V2000 #330