Re: New to List

Previously, you (Bruce Spencer) wrote:
> [... snip ...]
> The only thing I can say bad is my gas guage doesn't work
> correctly (my dealer will fix it no problem, he's been great) and this baby
> throws so heat. I live in S. Fla and its 95 outside not on the bike. On it
> is about 600 degrees. At night, or in winter it will be fine.

I used to think my Sprint was hot too (compared to the Nighthawk 450 I
started on).  That was until I tried Thomas' (Dilbert Dawg's) ZX-9r this
weekend.

We Sprint riders have nothing to compain about.

Oh, and Thomas' comment when we swapped bikes for a bit was that the
Sprint was very nearly as fast as his 9r ... and it is NOT stock jetting
or exhaust!  :-)

So blue is the fast color!  ;-)

P.S. Bruce: I was on Ft. Lauderdale Friday and Saturday, having ridden
my Sprint down from Clearwater.  It isn't the heat, it's the humidity!

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue ST "Jewel"