RE: Shifter Lever

I just got back from my vacation and see there was alot of conversation
about something I posted about a while back.  I have been running the T5
shifter on my 99 Sprint ST.  Yes it is closer, and no you won't be able to
get your foot under it without re-training alittle bit.  After about 3500
miles on this conversion I am noticing I can get under it now.  It involves
running with the balls of your feet on the pegs, not the arches.

As for the 3 part #'s being replaced in the instructions, as I remember they
were the Daytona and Speed Triple shifter parts, not the Sprint's.  I had
posted some pictures, but can't find them on the download page.  I'll try to
dig up the disk their on and re-post for those interested in a visual.

The secondary benifit I saw was that it is a bit more robust, and less
vuenerable to damage in case your pride decides to flop over on it's left
side.

Steven "Dirty Dawg"