RE: She denied me in the garage!

> From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
> sprintst@xxxxxxxxxx
>
>     Well, it happened. After eighteen months of bliss she denied me
> tonight in the garage. After buying her new Metzler shoes and
> stroking her lower area she would not cooperate. I tried to turn her
> on and she just sat there without lighting up here beautiful eyes or
> showing any indication of getting her motor running. Digress!
>     What can I do to get her back?

While not wanting to deprive a motorcycle dealer of their obviously
well-earned profits, I *would* like to suggest that you have a
look-see at the battery terminals first. If they are corroded or loose
at all, the bike won't start, the lights may not come on, and any
lighting you *do* get will go out and stay out when you engage the
electric leg. I had that happen to my Sprint, and a bit of work with a
screwdriver, a scrap of emery cloth, and a fingertip full of wheel
bearing grease sorted it out quite nicely.