Re: Non-ST Tragedy

Dennis Tackett wrote:

> I know none of you ever met him, but my best friend is gone. [...]

Condolances, Dennis. I grew up with three goldens, Bobbie, Charley, and
Trapper, and am still amazed at how lucky I was to have such loving,
loyal companions. (Even as I write this, their memory brings a happy
tear to my eye.) Bobby was around before I was, but he graciously
accepted me into his home and endured my infant tugs. Charley followed
me when, at age four, I ran away to go to the fair. He refused to let
anyone come near me during my adventure, even the police who eventually
found me. Trapper was my constant companion as a youth, always eager for
attention and providing the warmest welcomes every time I stepped
through the front door. I miss them all dearly, and I look eagerly
forward to the day when I can provide a happy home for another one of
these fine friends. I hope you soon find another best friend, Dennis,
and continue building a lifetime of warm memories.

- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA