RE: Non-ST Tragedy

Dennis, sorry to hear about Rebel, but it sounds like he led a full and
happy life.

It's great to see so many dog people on this list.  It just shows how great
Sprint enthusiasts are!  Too many people in this world treat animals like
they are some toy that can be left outside without any care or tossed aside
once they're bored with them.

This past Tuesday, the 4th of July, my wife and I took in an abandoned puppy
- -- looks to be a mostly black lab with some chow (black tongue).  We thought
at first he might have just gotten loose, but he had no collar or tags, and
the emergency veterinary clinic we took him to said he had probably been out
on his own for quite a few days.  This little guy is maybe 8 weeks old.  He
had fleas, roundworms, and what appears to be a staph infection, but despite
that and being REALLY hungry, he was in pretty good shape.

I'm please to say that one of the ladies here at work, who also recently
lost her golden retriever (Hunter) to old age, has decided to adopt him.  If
you ever see a dog that doesn't look like it belongs outside on its own,
please take the time to help.  I hate to think what might have become on
this bright puppy if we weren't there to find him a caring home.

Back to Sprint-related stuff...

Andrew