Re: Rebel

>I know none of you ever met him, but my best friend is gone.

Dennis, I'm really sorry to hear of your loss, and that's why I have always
had a minimum of 3 dogs, most often 5 or 6. Whenever I lose one, I still
have others to help absorb my grief.  My only answer to these times is to
just pack up the car, head out to Kansas to the race track, and pick up a
new Greyhound.  They have the same loving personalities that Goldens do, and
there are so many thousands of them destroyed each year.  It seems to me
that Rebel was an incredibly lucky dog to have a pal that cared so much for
him, and he must have lived a great life.  There are so many animals out
there that need us, just as we need them.  Condolences from myself, Hunk,
Payday, and Sandy (the greyhound pack).  Dave