From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Ian
Pollen
Sent: Saturday, July 08, 2000 8:16 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Major Fuel Leak! Update

After my ST developed the big fuel leak and drenched me in petrol, my dealer
recommended I wrote to Triumph to explain the situation. This I did, and a
week later I received a very nice letter appologising for all the
inconvenience.

The letter also invited me to go along to my dealer and choose replacement
trousers and boots from the Triumph range of clothing. Can't say fairer than
that realy :-)

Regards, Ian
Kent, England

*