RE: Major Fuel Leak! Update

Tim: I'm sorry to hear that Triumph was less than responsive. To
anyone out there that has a problem of a similar magnitude that the
dealer can't handle at their level, remember that when sending
correspondence ALWAYS send it Certified to the head man(or gal)  that
way it doesn't get canned! And forget about Email it is worthless
when trying to resolve a problem. Also it can help to "cc" the big
wheels in the UK. They really do want to know what's happening. The
US market is very important to Triumphs long term goals so a bunch of
unhappy Yanks is NOT what they want! So far I've had GREAT service
from my dealer Freehold Triumph ( in NJ)  I guess I'm just lucky. I
can also recommend Blackmans in Emmaus PA  also a great bunch of guys.

Erik