Re: Non-ST Tragedy

I know, I know...we need to get back to ST stuff. Bikes are cool, and
riding is fun, yadda, yadda, yadda. But I got to tell y'all: I love my
little doggies. Whenever I read about an owner losing their beloved pets, I
get misty. I'd give it all up for those two little scamps of mine.

See Goldie and Trumpet (yes, after the bike) here:

http://www.employees.org/~dbenjami/pets/

(The liz pics are of a lizzard that was living in my garage).

- --David

At 02:20 AM 7/8/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Dennis,
>    I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I have a Black Lab and often think
>what I would do without her. Her and I have become such good friends over
>the years that it would be very difficult. I feel your pain. Greive and
>enjoy the memories.
>Mark "Big Dawg" Hanke

Dress up your Triumph. Get HubAmmo!

http://members.home.com/dbenj/arno/index.htm