She denied me in the garage!

	Let me set the record straight.
	My post was in no way negative against my beloved ST. At about 9,000+
miles I've had nothing but greatness out of Merlin. I only posted to try
and get some feedback on the battery for replacement. I ordered a WestCo
sealed battery for $64.95 delivered in two days promise after checking
at the dealer and being asked much more. Yuasa and Champion dd not carry
a sealed battery according to the internet site and a call to them.
	I hope to report back on the WestCo battery in about three years!
	As a comparison my old '82 Suzuki ate a battery about every two years
maximum so this isn't that bad for an original battery.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"