Exhaust Leak

I have the Triumph aftermarket S.S. exhaust pipe on my 2k Sprint ST.

This weekend, for the first time, I noticed a very, very slight exhaust leak
where the muffler is clamped to the pipe.

The leak is not noticeable through sound.  If you put your hand near the
clamp, you will feel light puffing.

I was tipped off to it because there was some carbon build-up there.

I'm wondering if anyone else has experience this and how to correct it.

I tightened up the clamp to no avail and repositioned it with no better
results.

I will take it to my dealer if need be.  They put the pipe on and up-loaded
the new tune.

Thanks in advance.