Crashing and things that suck

Class,
    Two weeks ago I crashed.  Got pissed at the guy in front of me, took my
concentration off my riding, locked the front end up and down I went.  Broke
the 5th metacarpal in my right hand, which currently has pins sticking out
of it to hold everything back together while it heals.  Broke a 7 year no
crash record, and broke my 4 month old bike....  I was going maybe 15 mph,
so the damage to the RS was just body work, and a foot peg.  My suit has a
tear on the ballistic area, and my helmet has rash on the visor.  I got the
short end when compared.  And I get to go to court because I just had to
bend the antennae of the car that had forced me into the oncoming lane.
I've heard the speech about how dumb road rage is, especially on a
motorcycle, so no more, please.... I also will not be coming to the rallye I
had so looked forward to coming too, so ride safe and have fun.  And please,
if you did not already know, learn from my stupidity, and just smile when
you get angry while riding, that smile may hurt, but not as much as my hand.

  But do have a quick question.  Has anyone ever heard of the insurance
company wanting to have your helmet sent in so they can make sure it needs
replacing, then not send it back?

David "Lost Dawg" Gaske
'00 Sprint RS (yellow) (broken)
Fredericksburg, Va.  USA