RE: Any regrets about using Gen-Mar risers?

Considering they cost me close to Aussie$300 landed, I have absolutely no
regrets fitting the risers and would never go back! I reckon they make the
bike far more relaxing and comfortable to ride in all conditions. And I'm
6'2". My only criticism is that the replacement brake line as supplied is
way longer than needed, but I managed to tuck (sorry Mick!) it away neatly
and safely. Go for it!

Paul Bulfin.
Brisbane, Australia.

Just wondering if anyone out there that has installed the Gen-Mar risers
has gone back to the stock setup. I am contemplating installing a pair
on my st to help out my back and arms a bit. I'm 5'8 and the reach to
the bars is a bit more than is comfortable, except in the
twisties....also do the risers affect your sense of handling in the
tight stuff?
Any info would be appreciated

Clem Canino
99 St