Laguna, brakes...

Has a great ride up with Jim from Lancaster CA (sorry, name is on my other computer)...he's a great rider!! Then picked up the Perfect Pillion at SJC, spent the night, and to Monterey Friday.

Hung out, talked to Adam, the West Coast Sales rep, mentioned the brake lever travel issue, and he immediately hooked me up with (forgot name...just rode back today!) the National Service Manager (nice guy, grey hair and breard, who listened carefully as I explained the problem and various solutions that have made the rounds here and on the t5 list.

"I've never heard about this," he said.

"Well, talk to your dealers..." I reply.

"We'll look into it and see what's up."

So if there was ever a time to let your dealer or service manager know about the issue, this is it...

...great racing, great ride down (solo, but brioefly rode with the owner of Southern California Triumph, a new dealership down here...). Won't tell you all the secret roads.

Next year, let's try and do a lunch or sommat...

Marc Danziger
00 Sprint ST "Vixen"
95 Sped Triple "Strumpet"