Dealing with garage doors

Blake,

I have a Craftsman opener that is approximately 1 1/8" x 2 1/2" x 1/4".
It was about $30 at Sears.  Like Tony Watson, I attached mine to the
bike with the adhesive velcro strips provided in the package.  I stuck
the opener on the underside of the fairing panel where it's horizontal
just below the throttle.  This allows me to reach down and sort of pinch
the opener as it sits inverted just below the throttle.  It is out of sight, so
no one will tamper with it.  It is easy to remove and carry along.  It is
also easy to stick back on.  They claim it will learn any door opener's
code.  I've only tried it on a couple different ones.  It works from any
aspect angle and has been, in short, perfect.  I highly recommend it.
Oh, yeah.  It also has never come loose either.  It only weighs a few
ounces, so I presume it would take a pretty hard shock to break it
loose from the velcro.  It also has two buttons so it can be programmed
for more than one door opener at the same time.  I think it's fairly
protected from the elements down there, too, but I haven't really put
it to the test in that respect.

Shon "Guard Dawg" Trimble
Sioux Falls, SD
'99 Red ST - "Diablo"