Re: Brakes, Tunes, Fuel Leaks, Coolant Leaks, etc., etc., etc.

Previously, you (Thomas Emberson) wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Jul 2000, William A. Flowers wrote:
> > You're not alone.  I also have the fuel sender problem but have decided
> >
> > In fact, at the moment I don't have a choice
> > as my dealer just closed its doors!  :-(
> >

> As in a) relocating or b) out of business?

Initially I was informed that they were relocating.  It now appears that
Jackson Triumph of Clearwater is out of business.  I've been informed
that there stock was purchased by a new shop which is attempting to
acquire the local franchise.  I've also heard rumors that the new shop
has also taken on some of the employees.

I guess it would make sense to grab the already factory-trained
mechanics.

I sure hope that this area gets a new Triumph dealer ASAP! Currently my
alternatives are an hour south over the Sunshine Skyway to Sarasota or
1.5 hours east to Orlando.  Although both are supposed to be excellent
shops, neither are convenient to drop my bike into for servicing!

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue ST "Jewel"