Rallye Tires

FYI for those of you attending the Rallye. I plan to purchase a front and
rear D205 and ship them ahead to the Pigsah Inn. We had 2 people that needed
tires at last years Rallye and I believe I'll be cutting it pretty close on
my rear tire. I figure worst case I'll just ship them home if they're not
needed. We should be able to go to the local dealer to gent them mounted.
Even if I have to pay a premium since I didn't buy the tires there to get it
mounted it'll be worth it to get the correct one. I haven't talked to Eric
about this but I didn't want to take the chance of some Triumph dealer along
the way not haven't what I need. I have to ship the t-shirts anyway.
Dennis
Corinth, TX