CF can

Ok, thanks for all the info on the fuel guage. I will not touch it! I won't
even talk about it. (God knows the trouble that little bugger can cause.)
What I need to know now is if anyone's dealer has the Triumph CF can for the
ST. My dealer has had one on order for me for a month, and now they're
telling me they are backordered and Triumph will not be shipping for another
few weeks. I am going on vacation for a week and hoped to put my bike in the
shop and have all the work I need done (especially the new pipe!) If I can
find a CF can I can ship it here before I leave. Please help.

						Thanks

Bruce Spencer
00 ST  Black  (and loving it)