RE: underseat exhaust

I sent my money off to Fred about 2 months ago, but never heard anything.
NOT HIS FAULT THOUGH,  I believe the great German Post Office has lost my
order, cuz I still haven't even received the signed receipt of it.  I
stopped by the other day and questioned the guy so he is trying to find it
in the system.  I'll give him a day or two before I cancel the check and
send another.  Murphey's Law says that if I didn't want it so bad I would
already have it, but since I do I get to wait a little longer.  Once again
Grant your bike looks shit hot.

Kind regards,

Brian M