[none]

Hello All,

I am new to this list but have been lurking for a while.

I purchased my blue, 200 Sprint ST in March and when it finally warmed up I
began breaking it in.  After about 600 miles I noticed fuel leaking from the
gas tank.  A trip to the dealer on my lunch hour confirmed that it was
coming from the fuel pump.  By the time I got home that night it was so bad
(started as a very slow drip) All I could do was pull the tank and bring it
in.  My dealer service shop can/will not schedule their work, so, nearly two
weeks later after many "it should be done soon" answers to my calls, I had
my tank back.  As it turns out the fuel pump gasket was missing a brass
insert at one of the bolts (I have not heard of this problem on the list).

Other than a punctured rear tire I haven't had any other problems since.(I'm
at 3200 Miles now)

Dan & Todd at Team Triumph of Wisconsin" in Janesville have taken over my
service issues, they are extremely flexible co-operative and helpful.  It's
nice to deal with people that seem to enjoy their work.

I was a little alarmed at the heat issue early on but have found ways of
dealing with it.  Mostly by just going faster (bummer eh?)

I love this bike!!  the hills & back roads here in south western Wisconsin
are just about the perfect place for it. I live in Milwaukee but spend a lot
of time west of Madison,  all you have to do out there is pick a road &
go... they never seem to straighten out.

Anyway...take it easy & ride safe.

Steve Bergman

'00 ST Blue

"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things"