TSRA Rallye Partner

Hi.  Paul Danilowicz here.  I have a Yr2000 Blue ST.  I live in Connecticut ,
USA and would like to hook up with another Triumph owner who wants to trailer
down to the  TSRA 2000 Rallye in North Carolina for Aug 18, 19.

 Rub is that my wife is committed to work at NHIS that weekend and can't go.
I'm not a long distance rider, so I don't want to just ride down.    I'm
looking for someone to help me get there.  I have a 6x12 enclosed trailer for
the trip.    Like I said, our primary tow vehicle is going to NHIS that
weekend.  I do have a camper but it gets rather poor milage.

You can contact me directly at MrBluenose@xxxxxxx    or at work :
danilps@xxxxxxxx