It's Back, and it only took 67 days...

The Guppy is back home as of last night <happy dance>. It only took 67
days to get it all sorted out, though in fairness to Orange County
Triumph most of that time was spent at South Bay Triumph with the
remainder spent waiting for a part.

The bike seems fine, but a few things didn't make much since about the
required repairs: Somehow while it was over at South Bay Triumph, the
clutch pushrod had the end broken off. I am not sure how you can break
the clutch like that, especially since it worked when I dropped it off
(I used it while loading the bike into the pickup truck) *and* the
bike was in a non-running condition up until last Thursday night. The
clutch was also assembled incorrectly...

Also, someone seems to have removed and re-installed the grips, and
when they re-installed them, they did it incorrectly so that my
ThroittleMiester doesn't work and my left-end weight is 3/8" away from
the end of the bar. Easy enough to correct, but *not* an issue created
by OCT, as they did not disturb the bars at all (I saw the bike after
it was taken apart). Aside from that, the Sprint is wonderful.
Pleasing sounds from the engine, plenty of power, and handles like
it's on rails. I'm falling in love with the bike all over again.

Remember: Orange County Triumph is the place to go with Triumph
troubles. South Bay Triumph is the place to go only if you want to get
ripped off. Stay as far away as you can.