Re: TSRA Rallye Partner

Paul:  Erik Miner here,  I am interested. Although what I'm thinking
of may be a bit different than what maybe you were thinking of. I'll
explain. I'm starting to get a bit of flack ( well a bit more than a
little) from the wife who also wants a vacation even though she does
not ride. What I'm thinking of is renting a motor home / RV and
taking the wife and son and another family of three ( nice people
with one son) with you 7 total ( big type motor home) and trailering
down. Only thing is I don't have a trailer! I REALLY want to go and
if I don't come up with some way of including wife and son I'm gonna
be SOL on the Rallye :-(  anyway I live in NJ,  Princeton area and I
was figuring after seeing your post... humm pull the trailer behind a
motor home that would give wife and son and others a place to sleep
although I have reservations at the rallye "Inn" and frankly I don't
care if I sleep in the Inn and wife and others sleep in the room and
I in the RV, I'm there to RIDE!  Anyway I don't know if you have any
interest in a road trip like this but it might be a real fun time (
hell I know I'd have a blast :-)  Let me know what you think OK? I'm
gonna have to look into the availability of RV's on Monday if this is
gonna work.

Best

Erik
Hot Dawg

>Hi.  Paul Danilowicz here.  I have a Yr2000 Blue ST.  I live in Connecticut ,
>USA and would like to hook up with another Triumph owner who wants to trailer
>down to the  TSRA 2000 Rallye in North Carolina for Aug 18, 19.
>
>  Rub is that my wife is committed to work at NHIS that weekend and can't go.
>I'm not a long distance rider, so I don't want to just ride down.    I'm
>looking for someone to help me get there.  I have a 6x12 enclosed trailer for
>the trip.    Like I said, our primary tow vehicle is going to NHIS that
>weekend.  I do have a camper but it gets rather poor milage.
>
>You can contact me directly at MrBluenose@xxxxxxx    or at work :
>danilps@xxxxxxxx

End of st-digest V2000 #351