RE: Riding in the dark

Colin

The verdict: Do It!!

Make sure you get the alignment checked though!

Then save 3 weeks wages and get a set of EBC HH Front Brake Pads. My front
brakes went "off", big  time last week. The mechanic at my dealer,
recommended a change to EBC from the stock pads, due in no part to the vast
difference in cost. The difference is incredible. The OEM brakes were good,
but these are brilliant. Same for the back when I get time. Reported to
increase disk wear, but someone reported 30K out of disks with EBC pads
which seems good enough to me. If you do it you should note that it makes
the brakes "sing" a bit. At least you can hear them stop you as well as feel
them trying to throw you over the screen.

Dave Mc

Had enough, gone out on the bike!!! (After I have spent all morning cleaning
the weekends coating of flies off!)