Fuel Leak :( --- Questions

After a long ride this weekend, I fully detailed and waxed my bike.

Before leaving work, I noticed a fuel smell and decided to check it out.

A small puddle on the left side (bike was on center stand).

Does this indicate the sender?  There was never any indication that there
was a leak before this morning.

Since my work schedule probably won't enable me to personally bring my bike
to the dealership, I was thinking about bringing them the tank.

Is this an option?  How hard is it to remove the tank?  Anybody willing to
give me a quick set of instructions?  Do I need to drain the tank before
removing it?

Needless to say, after 3k flawless miles and being thoroughly infatuated
with this bike, I am feeling a little down this morning.  Makes me wish I
had a Honda.