new tune, new Dunlops, spare fuel sender

	I picked up the bike from the shop Saturday morning and am lovin' it
all over again. The 6k service included the new tune (stock pipe), which
cleaned up the low end a bit (<3k rpm). I had both tires replaced - I was
disappointed with the stock Bridgestones, and my rear tire didn't hold air very
reliably any more (had 2 repaired punctures). The new tires - Dunlop D207
front, D205 rear - are much better. I'm a pretty novice corner-carver, but
these help my confidence a lot. They're much more precise. Also picked up my
spare fuel sender - gotta be prepared. One other minor thing: needed new rear
brake pads, which seemed awfully soon even though I do sometimes actually use
the rear brakes.

	"Jedi Dawg"  Jim Huber
	'00 blue ST  "Rhiannon"
	Spring, Texas, USA