Legend TT & Sprint ST

Dear Jedi Dawg,

Just thought you and your wife would like to hear this. We have a couple
joining us on one of our holidays at the moment from the UK for our ten day
trip through Western Canada. He's riding a Red Sprint ST, she's on our red
Legend TT. Her bike at home is a ZZR600. They phoned the office last night
because she's absolutely thrilled with the Legend. She loves the handling
and the fact she can move it around without having to get off. He's upset
that he's got to buy another bike (Legend TT) even though there's a
perfectly good ZZR at home.

Enjoy your riding together, it great to see gals excited about the sport!

All the Best,

Mike Ciebien
Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Holidays
www.rockymtnmoto.com