Update - Fuel Leak

After taking the tank off, it was evident that the
leak was coming from the connection on the direct
underside of the tank.  Is this the sender?

The gas was dribbling down between the swingarm/frame
interface, followed the oil pan and dripped onto the
ground ahead of the left side centerstand leg.

I would estimate that 4 ounces had dripped off.

The connection on the underside continued to weep as I
drove to the dealership windows opened and A/C
blasting.

Any thoughts?