ST ergonomics

Hello!  My name is Tom Adams and I've been lurking here for a while in an effort
to gain some "real world" knowledge about Sprint ST's.  I currently ride a
Kawasaki ZX9 and used to own a Kawasaki Concours.  I've been riding for 25+
years (started when I was 12) and have owned both street and dirt bikes.  As
much as I would like to own a Concours again, I can't make myself purchased a
bike that basically hasn't changed in over 13 years, has old world suspension &
brakes and weighs more than it should (riding a sportbike has ruined me in a
good way).  Therefore, I'm very interested in the Sprint ST.

Of all the info I've seen posted, I've not seen any mention of the bikes's
ergonomics.  I'm right at 6' tall and have a 34" inseam.  I sat on a Sprint ST
recently and found that my knees contact the fairing.  Now, if I moved around on
the seat a bit, my knees wouldn't touch.  But my concern is that it would be
like this while riding.  My question is, has anyone else experienced this?

TIA!!

Tom Adams