re: Hello

>  From: "Bradders" <bradders@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, on 07/18/2000 19:53:
>  Well I did it,  I bought a Blue ST on friday.  Love it

	Congratulations! You won't regret it, of course.

>  Time to sell the Bandit (600)

	A good, solid start.

>  Have got 300 miles on the clock, and looking forward to many
>  more.!!!!!!!!!!!!

	Oh, just wait 'til you can experience the top half of the tach ! ! !

>  Anybody out there have any tips on what to look out for?

	A little puddle of fuel next to the sidestand. The only recurring
defect of the line is a fuel sender that will start to leak fuel at some point.
If you smell gas in the garage, check for a puddle.

>  and has anyone fitted Givi monokey bags and wingrack to the bike ? if so
>  what fitting kit did you use

	I think Triumph has kits for fitting Givi bags.

>  Cheers

	Welcome to the party!

	"Jedi Dawg"  Jim Huber
	'00 blue ST  "Rhiannon"