RE: Hello

Passion isn't it?

> Time to sell the Bandit (600)
>
> Have got 300 miles on the clock, and looking forward to many
> more.!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Anybody out there have any tips on what to look out for?
>
> and has anyone fitted Givi monokey bags and wingrack to the bike ? if so
> what fitting kit did you use

You've got a problem there. I fell into a similar trap having bought a
Triumph (Givi) 3 box set to fit my Trident Sprint. Thought I had nothing
better to do than buy the requisite fitting kit to make it fit the ST.

Big problem! There isn't one!!

I contacted GIVI direct and they have no plans to make a fitting kit for the
ST. I know Triumph sell a top plate adaptor so you cap fit a GIVI Top Box to
the Triumph Rack, but that is it. There was something on the list a while
ago, that someone in the US was going to sell a kit to make it fit, but it
was only for the Wingrack 2 System and would not fit Wingrack 1! Don't know
it this ever came to production. I guess Triumph want you to spend the vast
amounts of money they want for the dedicated ST Luggage.

I elected not to do that! The pipe sucks when it's in the lower position for
the hard luggage anyway. I eventually sold the GIVI's and bought the Triumph
Throw-Overs for the ST and love them. Fit in seconds and with a high can!
Also fitted a Baglux Tank Cover and Baglux Tank Bag to make sure all my
carrying needs are met. Don't like the Triumph Tank Bag! So as a fairly
regular, but not constant user of the luggage I am well happy. Horrible Hard
bags, ugly mountings and low can's. NEVER!!!

Dave McCarthy