Ride to Work Day July 19th

Hey folks, here is a copy of something I got on another list I am on. I
figured the list may be interested, too.

>  A ninth annual nationwide "Ride to Work Day" will take place on
Wednesday,
 > July 19 of this year.  Please ride your motorcycle to work on this day to
 > demonstrate:
 >
 >  A) The number of motorcyclists to the general public and to
 >  politicians.
 >  B) That motorcyclists are from all occupations and all walks
 >  of life.
 >  C) That motorcyclists can reduce traffic congestion in large
 >  cities.
 >  D) That motorcycles are for transportation as well as
 >  recreation.
 >
 >  "Ride to Work Day" can change public attitudes about
 >  motorcycling in  ways that will benefit all enthusiasts.  Your
 > participation
 >  is  important.  Please tell your friends.
 >
 >  We sell a selection of stickers, buttons, T-shirts and  sweatshirts
 bearing>
 > the legend:  "Work to Ride/Ride to Work".  These items inspired "Ride to
 > Work
 > Day".
 >
 >  Thanks for riding to work!
 >
 > Gary Atkins
 > HealthPartners
 > O.S. U.S.B.T.C.
 > (651) 265-1602

I hope everyone does ride to work tomorrow, I know I will. I'm even gonna
take the super-duper long way to work!

CA Stu < -- I like yelling at Triumphs on the 55 Freeway on Sat evening from
a white and red Bronco.