Re: New boy on the block

I think you were a bit unlucky.
My ST went down on its side and suffered nothing but scratches and bruises -
no engine damage at all.
sounds like the clunk of the disc lock would have sent it off balance and
made you land with greater impact than me, maybe.
I think there were several solutions posted for not forgetting disc locks -
including one that tied something from the lock to the handlebar, sticking a
red ribbed condom over the throttle and other ingenious ideas.
Tim