Re: Bike Tipping Over

Before others chime in, I might add that you don't put a bike on its
center stand using bare feet.  It can have the same affect.  I can
attest that the result is especially disheartening when it is your
wife's ST that took the fall (luckily not into mine though).

There Rude Dog, beat you to the punch...

...Sly Dawg (Richard)