re: motorcycle parking

Well, it is in a parking garage, so it's covered. It's maybe 100 ft from the
designated motorcycle parking to the building I work in - closer than any cage
parking. Gotta love this job. Interesting work, too. You've probably seen it in
the news lately. I work for Baylor College of Medicine on the Human Genome
Project.

  	"Jedi Dawg"  Jim Huber
  	'00 blue ST  "Rhiannon"
  	Spring, Texas, USA